- 150lb - (2) Each size 15-25-35 (No Logo on plates)
- 160lb - (2) Each size 10-25-45
- 190lb - (2) Each size 10-15-25-45
- 210lb - (2) Each size 45-35-25 (No Logo on plates)
- 240lb - (2) Each size 45-35-25-15 (No Logo on plates)
- 300lb - (4) x 45 - (2) x 35-25 (No Logo on plates)
- 260lb - (2) Each size 10-15-25-35-45
- 350lb - (2) Each size 10-15-25-35 (4) x 45
Simpsons Bumper Plates are a must-have for any home, garage, or commercial gym. No matter what your training preference, Olympic weightlifting, cross training, powerlifting, or HIIT-type workouts these high-quality, budget-friendly plates are a staple part of any workout. Bumper plates will help protect your floors after a heavy overhead lift or failed attempt and reduce the noise and rattle of traditional metal plates. These plates have more of a dead bounce as opposed to much bouncier crumb style plates. If you are looking for just a pair to add to your existing plates or a complete set Simpsons has you covered.
- Diameter: 17.5"
- Home & Commercial Use
- Plate Thickness Below:
- 45lb - 3 3/8" | 35lb - 2 5/8" | 25lb - 2" | 15lb - 1 1/4" | 10lb - 1"
- Stainless Steel Inserts
- Minimal Bounce
- Low Odor
To help extend the life of your bumper plate you should always use rubber flooring, stall mats,or Olympic platforms to help absorb the impact of a dropped loaded barbell. Always keeps plates tight on the barbell with collars between lifts to prevent uneven balance on the bar for a more even drop. 10 & 15lb plates are not designed to be dropped overhead without thicker 25 - 45lb plates to add stability to plates. Mixing metal & crumb bumper plates will void the warranty due to the different diameters of each style of plate.
Warranty: 10 - 15lb plates are warranted for 90 days. The 25 - 45lb plates are warranted for 2 years for home use and 1 year for commercial use. Must be used with rubber flooring to help preserve the life of the plates.