Revolutionary cold therapy and compression sleeve for sore muscles and joints. Sleeves are interchangeable between arms and legs. Click on the Size Guide link listed above for specific measurement guidelines of various treatment areas.
- SIMPLE - The easy slip-on process eliminates the need for messy ice bags, cumbersome wraps and multi-step products on the market today.
- COVERAGE - 360 degrees of even compression coverage, and also allows full range of motion to the user.
- TREATMENT - Provides the recommended cold therapy treatment, without risk of burning or damaging the skin.
- COMFORT - The compression design allows the Freeze Sleeve to be used comfortably on multiple areas of the arms and legs.
- CLEAN - Specially formulated with antimicrobial gel that eliminates odors and is non-toxic.
- MOBILITY - Allows the user to apply daily cold therapy compression treatment on the go whenever and wherever you are!
- VERSATILE - The Freeze Sleeve Flat Pak can be used to cool down your core temperature, reduce swelling and inflammation, and provide overall relief to aching muscles and joints.
Freeze Sleeve Flat Pack
- COVERAGE - Large 12" X 17" Flat Pak to cover various parts of the body
- TREATMENT - Provides the recommended 15-20 minutes of cold therapy treatment, without risk of burning or damaging the skin.
- CLEAN - Specially formulated with anti-microbial and anti-bacterial gel that eliminates odors and is non-toxic.
- SAFE - Safe to use on various parts of the body, and in conjunction with other treatment products including compressed air massagers and muscle stimulators.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS - Do NOT get the Freeze Sleeve Flat Pak wet, ever! Always store the Freeze Sleeve Flat Pak in a plastic bag while in the freezer. Store in the freezer for a minimum of 2 hours before use. Turn your freezer down to it's coldest setting for maximum cold therapy.