Brute Force Strongman Sandbag 50 – 125 Pound Kit
Weight: 50-125 lbs. (57 kg) Maximum Recommended Capacity
Maximum Dimensions: 36″ x 26″ based on stretched shell
Available Colors: Black, Army Green, Firefighter Red, LEO Blue
Materials: 1000D Military-Spec Cordura, Military Grade Velcro, 5 Panel Seatbelt Webbing and YKK Zippers
Handles: 4 sets of flexible, soft grip handles (8 total) Neutral Grips, Barbell Grips, Suitcase Grips, End Cap Grips
Filler Bags: (3) Double Velcro 50lb. filler bags included in kit (Yes, we know it adds up to 150lbs, but you will only fill these to a partial capacity).
Notes: Backed by the Brute Force Shield Warranty, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We recommend this gear for the following:
– Advanced level sandbag training specifically for functional strength and power development
– *TOP GEAR for Tactical Fitness – Military, LEO and Fire strength and fitness programs, recruit training and academies
– CrossFit Boxes for Odd Object Training
– Strongman Athletes
– High School, Collegiate and Professional Athletes and Teams
– Gyms and Health Clubs for both indoor and outdoor group fitness classes
- You buy the sand you need. You can find 50lbs of sand for around $4 a bag at most hardware stores. (You can also use any free sand from the beach or wherever you are located. Just make sure that it is clean and free of anything that could puncture your filler bags.) *Note Some folks have also used pea gravel, rubber mulch, steel shot and rice to fill their bags. Your call, but remember that the density of the filler used will affect the max weight of the bag.
- Open the double Velcro filler bags and fill them with the desired amount of sand. DO NOT FILL PAST THE RED LINE. MAKE SURE TO CLEAN SAND FROM VELCRO TO ALLOW FOR PROPER SEAL.
- Place the filled filler bag(s) long ways inside the sandbag shell.
- Zip the sandbag shell shut, and tuck the zipper underneath the zipper tab.
- Download the App– Start Training! #TRAINWITHSAND